[Webfunds-devel] cleaner webfunds.client.sox

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 23:30:27 -0400

I've removed the AccountInfo usage from the webfunds.client.sox
stores and interfaces (but not SOXWallet).  This is a preliminary
step towards separating client.sox.SOXWallet into two, being a
lower wallet that is dependant on webfunds.store and webfunds.sox,
and a higher GUI wallet that lives on top of the former.

Also, Store now lives in webfunds.store entirely, finishing a move
started a month or so back.  There are still some old store types
living in webfunds.client, but those are marked for change anyway
(SepFileStore and EncFileStore to be replaced some time by Append-
FileStore, when latter is bedded in, and when I'm brave enough to
attempt the data migration).  (This change done concurrently by
myself and Jeroen.)

These current and future changes will probably break some wallet
work, but are in fact triggered by same, as I discover that the
current interface is unclean and difficult for extending wallets.

iang