[Webfunds-devel] Mailing list WWW interface

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:17:13 -0400

Edwin Woudt wrote:

> FYI: The public mailing list management pages can be found at:

Thanks, I've updated the site to point to one single page
being www.webfunds.org/guide/mailgroup.html so that I have
no longer any excuses in finding info on the developers list.

Is the name of the list webfunds-devel@ or developers@ ?  I
see both on the To lines, but I recall there were problems
with cpai not being able to handle name collisions across
virtual projects?

iang

PS: FWIW, the entire site is located in the CVS directory
"html" so you can do a 'cvs get html' to see it.  The make
files for exporting that content work for me, but are not
guarunteed for anyone else :-/