[Webfunds-devel] ouch

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:48:07 -0400 (AST)

> From webfunds-devel-admin@webfunds.org Thu Sep 16 13:27:24 1999
> Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 19:31:05 +0200
> From: "E. van der Koogh" <erwin@webfunds.org>
> To: webfunds-devel@webfunds.org
> Subject: Re: [Webfunds-devel] ouch
>
> > In other news, the canonical hash is dead anyway,
> > the calculation is wrong in every file that had
> > trailing whitespace :(
>
> What happened there?

This was in Armoury (I think) and is now in webfunds.ricardian.Contract:

        // read line by line
        String line;
        while ((line = bufr.readLine()) != null)
        {
            line = "x" + line;
            line.trim();
            line = line.substring(1); // Remove the 'x'
            line = line + "\r\n";
            bw.write(line);
        }

(for v2 hashes only)

> Could someone please send me the latest AccountBrowserImpl.java file?
> I still do not have my own laptop to set up CVS access :(
>
> There's still an issue with the update feature I think.. Should be
> fixable fairly quickly and I have a bit of time today and tomorrow :)

Mine is changed dramatically and doesn't yet compile.

iang