[Webfunds-users] it works!

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sat Sep 4 20:43:29 1999

I got webfunds running a while ago and now I figured out how to make it
work!  So I have made some 0 and non-0 payments to myself.

What can I do next?  Is real digigold working?  I saw some digigold being
passed around on the e-gold list, is there any of that left for me to try?

I'm still shaky on a lot of details.  What is a digigold account, of the
kind I create with "Add Account"?  The balance of an account is always 0
or negative, for obvious reasons during the test.  But what would it mean
if one of these had a positive balance, and where would that balanace be
stored?  On my hard drive, or at Systemics?  Why are there different
accounts, associated with particular contracts?

Is Digigold always a bearer payment?  "Bearer" doesn't work, I must select
a Target from the menu.  Does this get ignored, or does it make the
digigold only payable to that target?  How could it, when I can create
targets at will?

P.S. e-gold always avoids using the term "Deposit", since they're not a
bank.  You should too.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.